How To Help
ADG Grenada knows what it takes to help the communities. You can become involved by donating, sharing an idea or volunteering your time towards programs and events in Grenada. Here are many ways that you can support our work:
- Make a Donation We at ADG will ensure all your individual donations go directly to support all our development programs in Grenada. All donations received by ADG are tax-deductible.
- Volunteer ADG Grenada needs support from volunteers in Grenada and all over the world. Make a difference by visiting our Volunteer page and get involved!
- Donate Equipment Having equipment for a program is the basis of its success. Collecting new and lightly used equipment that would support a program is one way you can help ADG Grenada in the process of developing the communities.
- Sponsor a Youth Team Are you passionate about making a long-term difference in children’s’ lives in Grenada? Sponsor a local team for one year or continue your support after that year! Click here for more info
- Monthly Support Club Are you or your organization willing to make donations to help support our programs on an ongoing basis? Questions? Email us at email@example.com, or use our contact form on the site. Thank you!